The Browser Company
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Tuesday, August 8, 2023
As Executive Operations at the Browser Company you will be the backbone of our company’s day-to-day operations with roles and responsibilities ranging from managing HR processes to direct executive support.
We’re looking for an incredibly high trust, high initiative individual with top tier attention to detail. This role sits on the CEO’s team reporting directly into Strategy and Operations. We see optionality to grow into a people and/or operations role, or advance on the EA track as is the best fit.
The position has an office management component that will require some number of days going to our Brooklyn Office. As such, we are looking for someone who can make it to the office ocassionally (2-4 times a month).
This role will span three main pillars:
1) Executive Support
2) Business Admin
3) Office Management
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience in an operational role: including (but not limited to) experience as an executive assistant or project manager
- Thrives in creating order out of chaos; has a knack for organization and building systems and processes
- Has an eye for spotting inefficiency and the initiative to build a better solution in its place
- Great attention to detail
- High discretion, can be trusted with confidential company information
- Genuine interest in building a better internet!
Compensation and Benefits
With our flexible compensation model, employees have the ability to design their compensation according to their needs. People join startups for different reasons and we want to be accommodating and flexible to everyone’s lives. Every candidate approved for an offer receives two options:
✉️ The first offer is a lower salary with a higher equity package
✉️ The second is a higher salary with a lower equity package.
Candidates can choose either option or anywhere in between the two on a sliding scale. The annual salary range for this role is $80,000-130,000 USD, and the actual salary range offered will vary based on experience level and interview performance.
In addition to a competitive salary and equity package, we provide every employee with:
- comprehensive benefits package, with employee medical, dental, and vision premiums covered at 100%
- 401k plan
- flexible vacation policy, with a recommended minimum of 20 days off (no maximum!)
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave
- $1,500 USD home office stipend
- Employees based in the US also receive free annual memberships to One Medical, Talkspace, Teladoc, and HealthAdvocate
The Browser Company is a well funded, ambitious startup of about 60 people (and growing!) who are passionate about building great products. We are a remote-first, distributed team, with the option to work in office in New York. We strongly support diversity and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.