Senior Product Marketing Manager
Do you want to empower organizations to fairly and equitably hire, promote, retain and compensate their employees? Syndio is a Series-C technology company committed to fairness in the workplace. Fueled by investments of $83M from Bessemer Ventures, Voyager Capital and social change organization Emerson Collective, Syndio is investing in growing our team and products.
This is a critical moment when organizations are looking for ways to take tangible action to fight gender and racial bias, and we believe creating diverse and inclusive workplaces for all starts with workplace equity.
We are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager at Syndio who is passionate about their craft and wants to play a key role in elevating the marketing strategy for our suite of workplace equity products.
About the role
The Product Marketing organization’s mission is simple. Know the Customer. Know the Product. Connect the Two.
Product Marketing Management bridges the gap between Product and - essentially everyone else. This team member will work closely with Product Management, Marketing, Sales and Customer Success to create and execute strategy for the Syndio Workplace Equity Platform. The ideal candidate for this position understands the fundamentals of Product Marketing and can be an evangelist to prospects, customers, and the field. Be ready to guide the product strategy, build the product narrative, enable sellers, and pitch to prospects. Have the technical skills to create compelling demos and the charisma to deliver on stage at events. If this sounds like you, keep reading.
Why this job is exciting:
- Deliver Go-To-Market (GTM) strategy, pricing, and packaging in collaboration with product, sales, and marketing to accelerate growth
- Act as the product evangelist who understands the market and competitive landscape and leads thought leadership in conjunction with our Workplace Equity consultants
- Create and execute Go-To-Market programs that deliver pipeline and customer adoption
- Develop and maintain product positioning and messaging that translates technical details into customer features and benefits
- Create marketing collateral (e.g. datasheets, product videos) that differentiate the product from the competition
- Develop and maintain sales enablement materials, including pitch decks, battlecards, cheat sheets, customer references, etc. to move prospects & customers through the sales cycle
- Partner with Product to deliver the product roadmap through new product and feature launches
- 5+ years of product marketing experience in B2B SaaS or Enterprise software, or MBA and 2+ years of experience
- Experience managing strategy and GTM programs for a platform / product line
- Strong planning, written, visual, and verbal storytelling skills
- Technical background with ability to build and deliver demos
- Curiosity, creativity, and a strong ability to distill complexity into crisp, easily comprehensible messaging
Why you'll love it here:
👥 Check out our Employee Experience page for more information on our Mission & Values, Work-Life Balance, Pay Transparency, Diversity, Culture, and Benefits.
💰 Competitive Compensation. For this role our base salary is targeted at $130,000-153,000 per year. Final offer amounts are determined by factors such as experience and expertise. We take a geo neutral approach to compensation within the US, meaning that we pay based on job function and level, not location.
🏆 Syndio Equity. So you can share in Syndio’s success.
🏝 20 days annually. We encourage our team to recharge when they need to, plus paid sick & safe time, compassion leave, and voting leave.
🏦 Pension Contribution
📍 Fully remote model #LI-Remote
The interview overview
Below you'll find an outline of the interview plan for our Solutions Engineer position. Please note that while this is what we expect the process to look like, we may ask you for supplemental information or require an additional step before making a final decision.
- Chat with a member of our Talent Team: 30 min phone call
- Meet the Hiring Manager: 30 min zoom interview
- Meet the Team: Four 30 min video interviews with departmental and cross-functional team members
- Finalist Interview: 30 min zoom interview with our CMO
- Kindly note - Finalists will also be asked to submit examples of past work/a portfolio for review.
At Syndio, we're building a diverse team that values candor, curiosity, and community. If you share these values and are interested in joining us, we'd love to talk with you even if you don't 100% meet the "about you" listed here. We don't expect anyone to have all the answers, as long as you're willing to learn and grow with us.
Employees joining the Syndio team at this early stage of growth will impact this critical social issue and support a growing customer base (including Nordstrom, General Mills, Match Group, and others) to take tangible action on workplace fairness.
Syndio is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are building an inclusive and collaborative workplace as we grow, and we welcome team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age.