Enterprise Account Executive (Netherlands or UK)
Do you want to empower organizations to fairly and equitably hire, promote, retain and compensate their employees? Syndio is a Series-C technology company committed to fairness in the workplace. Fueled by investments of $83M from Bessemer Ventures, Voyager Capital and social change organization Emerson Collective, Syndio is investing in growing our team and products.
This is a critical moment when organizations are looking for ways to take tangible action to fight gender and racial bias, and we believe creating diverse and inclusive workplaces for all starts with workplace equity
How often do you have the chance to step into a sales role where you can directly influence the growth of the company; make a lasting impact on a critical social issue; and sell a product that you feel really good about? This is one of those opportunities. We are passionate about our mission and value authenticity, hustle, clarity, truth, and vulnerability.
We are looking for someone who’s a believer in workplace equity and who wants to propel their sales career to the next level. In this role, you will drive direct sales of our growing suite of products to senior-level contacts (Heads of Compensation, CHROs, Legal, CDOs) at the largest, best-known companies around the world. You’ll have a stake in shaping the future of the company and will play a critical role as we sell our new suite of products this year.
- Manage all aspects of the sales process, including lead generation and management, qualification, demo, evaluation, and close
- Define and execute territory plans and account plans to ensure you exceed your goals
- Develop and manage your sales pipeline, and simultaneously move a large number of transactions through the sales pipeline
- Become expert at product demonstrations, plus the legal and regulatory aspects of pay equity and other workplace equity topics
- Participate in the RFP process for prospects, including qualifying leads to ensure a good fit and providing a final review of all responses
- Operate with the mentality that sales is a team sport, and bring in Syndio SMEs—e.g. lawyer, labor economist, data scientist, testifying expert, CEO—to help you win and exceed your goals.
- Required to live in UK or Netherlands
- You have more than 7+ years experience in sales— 5 as a closer
- Consistent overachievement of sales goals in large enterprise sales
- You have experience running and owning technology demos
- You have experience in outbound prospecting and generating leads in your territory
- You are proficient in Salesforce, Linkedin Sales Navigator, and Outreach (or outreach equivalent)
- You have a highly disciplined approach to selling
- You are savvy, capable of curating a thoughtful approach to pay equity, diversity and inclusion, and workplace fairness for each individual client
- You’re attracted to the challenge of a startup environment and can adapt to—and thrive—amidst change
- You bring a positive attitude, hustle, and persistence to your role
- You are an excellent communicator, able to build relationships quickly with your colleagues, clients, and prospects
- You’re curious, a great listener who knows where to poke and prod with prospects to inspire them to take action and drive organizational change
- You know how to drive a deal and proactively lead prospects and customers (rather than reacting to their requests)
- You are proficient with spreadsheets, presentation, and project management business applications
- You are committed to our mission of workplace equity and passionate about Syndio products
- Experience selling to compensation and total rewards professionals
- Overall understanding of the HR technology landscape
- Background in compensation, DEI, Business Intelligence/Analytics.
- Within 2 months, you’ll be fully ramped on product and solution content, and will have a territory plan.
- Within 3 months, you’ll be leading sales efforts at large enterprise accounts and be demo certified for all products and services.
- Within 6 months, you’ll have a pipeline, will be confident in your role, and will provide input into other areas of the business (e.g. marketing & product) based on what you’re hearing from prospects.
- Check out our Employee Experience page for more information on our Mission & Values, Work-Life Balance, Pay Transparency, Diversity, Culture, and Benefits.
- 💰 Competitive Compensation. For this role our base salary is targeted at £110,000 base per year with a £110k,000 at target earnings, with no cap. We take a geo neutral approach to compensation within the US, meaning that we pay based on job function and level, not location.
- 🏆 Syndio Equity. So you can share in Syndio’s success.
- 🏝 25 Vacation days
- paid parental leave
- Fully remote model - #LI-Remote
The Interview overview
Below you'll find an outline of the interview plan for our Account Executive position. Please note that this is what we expect the process to look like; we may ask you for supplemental information or require an additional step before making a final decision.
- 30 min interview with a member of our Talent Team
- 45 minute zoom interview with the Hiring Manager
- Three video interviews with several team members
- Final interview with the CRO & a demo to a panel
At Syndio, we're building a diverse team that values candor, curiosity, and community. If you share these values and are interested in joining us, we'd love to talk with you even if you don't 100% meet the "about you" listed here. We don't expect anyone to have all the answers, as long as you're willing to learn and grow with us.
Employees joining the Syndio team at this early stage of growth will impact this critical social issue and support a growing customer base (including Nordstrom, General Mills, Match Group, and others) to take tangible action on workplace fairness.
Syndio is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are building an inclusive and collaborative workplace as we grow, and we welcome team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age.