Senior Manager, Revenue Enablement
Do you want to empower organizations to fairly and equitably hire, promote, retain and compensate their employees? Syndio is a Series-C technology company committed to fairness in the workplace. Fueled by investments of $83M from Bessemer Ventures, Voyager Capital and social change organization Emerson Collective, Syndio is investing in growing our team and products.
This is a critical moment when organizations are looking for ways to take tangible action to fight gender and racial bias, and we believe creating diverse and inclusive workplaces for all starts with workplace equity
- Work closely with marketing, product, sales and customer success leadership to develop, execute, and optimize the full go-to-market enablement program including new hire onboarding and ongoing training
- Develop training content in partnership with marketing including decks, scripts, battlecards, messaging templates, and collateral for each stage of the buyer/customer journey
- Deliver a proactive, multi-faceted enablement program that includes modalities such as team-appropriate value-based talk tracks/scripts, expert-led training on underlying methodologies, and certifications on product demos
- Create, own and communicate the enablement strategy and KPIs to stakeholders
- Use data to continuously monitor the impact of the programs and improve our approaches, techniques, and materials
- Build a trusted relationship with Account Executives, and engage regularly to identify where additional resources, collateral or processes are needed to enable them to drive pipeline acceleration and identify and close more new business opportunities
- Build a trusted relationship with Account Managers, CSMs and Domain Experts, and engage regularly to identify where additional resources, collateral or processes are needed to enable them to drive customer devotion, product adoption and CS excellence and identify and close more upsell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities
- Create and maintain a library of resources, including playbooks, templates, best practices and training materials, organized in a centrally accessible location and distributed to the go-to-market teams
- Use performance data to identify employee knowledge or skill gaps in partnership with revenue operations
- Gather and relay feedback between the teams to continuously iterate on the content and enablement strategy
- Create, manage, and refine an enablement calendar, coordinating various training sessions, workshops, and webinars, including playing an integral role in planning the annual Sales and CS kickoffs
- Extensive experience in a high-performance, fast-paced organization in sales, sales leadership or go-to-market enablement/training, preferably in the enterprise technology space
- Experience implementing, teaching or coaching a sales methodology such as MEDDIC, Challenger, Sandler, etc.
- Experience using revenue intelligence and sales and customer success optimization platforms (E.g. Salesforce, Gainsight, Outreach, Gong)
- In-depth understanding of essential selling skills, customer success skills, sales processes and challenges commonly faced in the enterprise technology market
- Strong understanding of the product, marketing and environment, including content, tools, and training
- Experience leading teams with direct and dotted reporting lines
- Excellent project management skills and know how to organize and develop enablement content
- Able to build internal relationships with product, sales, customer success, and marketing teams
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excited to collaborate with diverse teams and stakeholders
- Bonus: Experience with content management and learning management systems
- Bonus: Experience with HR Tech, DEI, or related field
- In 1 month you will have completed a robust onboarding that makes you an expert on our product, our competitive landscape, our customers and customer journey, and our prospects
- In 3 months you will have improved the organization our enablement materials, identified gaps, and starting filling them with high-quality content and training materials that accelerate new business deals and customer growth, drive customer retention, and position Syndio as an industry-leading workplace equity company
- In 6 months you will roll out a comprehensive enablement program and will have established processes to design, execute, and distribute materials that move the needle
- In 12 months we’ll wonder what we ever did without you
- Check out our Employee Experience page for more information on our Mission & Values, Work-Life Balance, Pay Transparency, Diversity, Culture, and Benefits.
- 💰 Competitive Compensation. For this role our salary is targeted at $148,000 -$174,000 per year. Final offer amounts are determined by factors such as experience and expertise. We take a geo neutral approach to compensation within the US, meaning that we pay based on job function and level, not location.
- 🏆 Syndio Equity. So you can share in Syndio’s success.
- 🏝 Flexible Vacation Policy. We encourage our team to recharge when they need to, plus paid sick & safe time, compassion leave, and voting leave.
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- 🩺 Medical, Dental, Vision. Syndio pays 90% of employee premiums, and 50% for dependents.
- 🏥 Life Insurance & Disability. Syndio covers the full premium.
- 🏦 401(k). To help you save for your future.
- Fully remote model - #LI-Remote
The interview overview
Below you'll find an outline of the interview plan for our Senior Manager, Revenue Enablement position. Please note that this is what we expect the process to look like; we may ask you for supplemental information or require an additional step before making a final decision.
- 30 min interview with a member of our Talent Team
- 45 minute zoom interview with the Hiring Manager
- Two video interviews with several team members (Sales, Strategy) - 1.25 hours
- Three executive interviews (Customer Success, Marketing, Finance) - 1.5 hours
At Syndio, we're building a diverse team that values candor, curiosity, and community. If you share these values and are interested in joining us, we'd love to talk with you even if you don't 100% meet the "about you" listed here. We don't expect anyone to have all the answers, as long as you're willing to learn and grow with us.
Employees joining the Syndio team at this early stage of growth will impact this critical social issue and support a growing customer base (including Nordstrom, General Mills, Match Group, and others) to take tangible action on workplace fairness.
Syndio is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are building an inclusive and collaborative workplace as we grow, and we welcome team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age.