Director of Product Marketing
Do you want to empower organizations to fairly and equitably hire, promote, retain and compensate their employees? Syndio is a Series-C technology company committed to fairness in the workplace. Fueled by investments of $83M from Bessemer Ventures, Voyager Capital and social change organization Emerson Collective, Syndio is investing in growing our team and products.
This is a critical moment when organizations are looking for ways to take tangible action to fight gender and racial bias, and we believe creating diverse and inclusive workplaces for all starts with workplace equity
- Take full ownership of our platform and product positioning and story, working closely with product managers on product direction, competitive landscape, packaging, pricing, etc.
- Bring clarity and conciseness to product communications, working across marketing to ensure our messages are clear, straightforward, and focused on describing the value delivered across sales materials, website copy, and other relevant channels
- Translate product features and functionality into value-first customer benefits that sales can easily leverage to sell our story
- Educate both internal and external stakeholders, customers, prospects and analysts on product features and benefits, clearly articulating the competitive advantages and ROI of our products and services
- Create and lead strategic launch plans that help us differentiate our products with compelling positioning that resonates with our customer base
- Establish clear metrics for positioning materials and iterate quickly when materials fail to meet objectives
- Research product and industry trends relative to competitors and then enable sales to win with crisp positioning
- 10+ years of professional experience in product marketing or GTM roles in B2B SaaS companies
- Proven knowledge of enterprise sales cycles and buying committee stakeholders
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing go-to-market strategies and product launches
- History of starting from ground zero and building a team of passionate product marketers
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills, with the ability to use data and insights to drive decisions and measure success
- Strong project management skills and ability to prioritize and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to collaborate and work in a very fast-paced organization
- Experience in HR technology is an added bonus
- Check out our Employee Experience page for more information on our Mission & Values, Work-Life Balance, Pay Transparency, Diversity, Culture, and Benefits.
- 💰 Competitive Compensation. For this role our salary is targeted at $166,000 -$195,000 per year. Final offer amounts are determined by factors such as experience and expertise. We take a geo neutral approach to compensation within the US, meaning that we pay based on job function and level, not location.
- 🏆 Syndio Equity. So you can share in Syndio’s success.
- 🏝 Flexible Vacation Policy. We encourage our team to recharge when they need to, plus paid sick & safe time, compassion leave, and voting leave.
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- 🩺 Medical, Dental, Vision. Syndio pays 90% of employee premiums, and 50% for dependents.
- 🏥 Life Insurance & Disability. Syndio covers the full premium.
- 🏦 401(k). To help you save for your future.
- Fully remote model - #LI-Remote
The interview overview
Below you'll find an outline of the interview plan for our Director of Product Marketing position. Please note that this is what we expect the process to look like; we may ask you for supplemental information or require an additional step before making a final decision.
- 30 min interview with a member of our Talent Team
- 30 minute zoom interview with the Hiring Manager
- Three video interviews with several team members (Sales, Marketing, Product)- 2.5 hours
- Final interviews with CMO - 1 hour
At Syndio, we're building a diverse team that values candor, curiosity, and community. If you share these values and are interested in joining us, we'd love to talk with you even if you don't 100% meet the "about you" listed here. We don't expect anyone to have all the answers, as long as you're willing to learn and grow with us.
Employees joining the Syndio team at this early stage of growth will impact this critical social issue and support a growing customer base (including Nordstrom, General Mills, Match Group, and others) to take tangible action on workplace fairness.
Syndio is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are building an inclusive and collaborative workplace as we grow, and we welcome team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age.