Social Media Coordinator - Overtime Elite
Overtime builds disruptive new sports leagues aimed globally at the next generation of sports fans and athletes. Overtime owns and operates, OTE in basketball and OT7 in football, and leverages digital-first content across its network of accounts engaging its community of over 65 million fans and followers. Overtime's business model is driven by sponsorships, brand relationships, e-commerce, licensing and media rights.
What you’ll do:
- Publish content to our Overtime Elite social platforms with a focus on basketball content and running our Overtime Elite programming across Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, and more
- Edit recaps of video highlights and pull user generated content to publish on Overtime social channels
- Review content before it’s posted from proofreading and spell-checking to QCing videos
- Work collaboratively with a cross-functional team across OT to align the content we post with the strategy in place
- Curate content to be posted
- Sweat the nitty, gritty details of everything we put out on social
Who you are:
- Experience managing and posting on multiple social media accounts
- You understand and can communicate in Overtime’s voice.
- Digitally native: constantly on Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Facebook, and on the lookout for new, exciting platforms.
- Detail-oriented. Amazing proofreader who always checks their work.
- Down to hustle - this role requires regular nights and weekends.
- Problem-solver and self-starter
- Flexible in adapting to changing timelines and deliverables
- Proactive, positive team player, able to help guide projects from ingest to delivery
- Bonus for experience with Photoshop and video editing software like Premiere and After Effects
In accordance with our policy, this position will require the successful candidate to show proof of vaccination against COVID-19. As an equal opportunity employer, Overtime will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated due to medical or religious reasons.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS: In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you ("Personal Information"). The categories of personal information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as candidate for potential or future employment or other types of positions, record keeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and company policies.
Something looks off?