Success & Partnerships Manager - Experts
Sales & Business Development
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, July 2, 2021
Welcome to Intro, the best way to book world class experts and get advice over a video call.
We’re a mission driven company
We believe that access to people and knowledge can unlock human potential. Whether it’s learning how to perform an exercise from a top fitness trainer or getting business advice from a successful entrepreneur, access and information can improve your life and the lives of others. That is why our mission is to give everyone access to anyone.
The founding team
Our founder and CEO previously built an operating system that was acquired by Intuit and became the new QuickBooks Online. Our CTO previously built a marketplace that was used by millions of people and generated over $100m in GMV. We love working on BIG problems for a LOT of people and believe that Intro will be the most impactful yet.
Come build Intro with us and help us accelerate our mission to give everyone access to anyone.
We’re backed by Andreessen Horowitz (A16Z), Alexis Ohanian (founder of Reddit), Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Durant, and a group of world class investors.
Based in California, but work from anywhere
We’re a fully distributed team that deeply cares about producing high quality results. The founders live in LA, but you can live anywhere. We care about hiring people that are talented, believe in the mission, and are good human beings.
Why work with us?
On your first day, we’ll do a few exercises to help you identify your life goals. We’ll ask questions like “what do you imagine your life looking like if you achieved all of your goals” and “why are those goals important to you?” Once we identify those goals, they become our goals and we will work together to help make them a reality.
Next, we’ll ask you about things that matter to you in the short term. These could be things like a gym membership, meditation classes, or an allowance to attend concerts (when they come back). It’s an open ended exercise and we’ll come up with a perks package that makes you feel valued. Please note, we cannot buy you a ticket on a SpaceX rocket. It’s been asked!
Finally, here are the things you’ll definitely get: competitive salary, equity, health insurance, apple equipment, company trips and events, allowances, unlimited vacation days, unlimited sick days, recharge days, and more.
- Impress the customer
- Be successful as a company
- Be creative, inventive, and scrappy
- Keep it simple and execute
- Take a moment to understand others
- Feedback should make us stronger, not weaker
- Stay grateful
- Obsess over growth of revenue through relationship management of experts on the marketplace
- Onboard new experts and build positive relationships
- Facilitate expert acquisition through referrals (prospect, pitch, and close new talent)
- Work cross-functionally with partners from other departments including marketing, design, and product
- Outstanding CRM hygiene to supervise outbound efforts and stay organized
- 2-4 years of experience in sales, account management, business development, and/or partnerships at a high growth tech startup
- Bachelor degree or higher/equivalent
- Experience with Salesforce & Hubspot is a plus
- You deeply care about our core values, including “impress the customer”
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Relationship building and management
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Project management and ability to multitask
- Adaptability and flexibility in a fast-paced environment
Intro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives, to do impactful work together.
See more open positions at Intro
Something looks off?