Multimedia Designer/Creative Lead
Marketing & Communications, Design
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, November 22, 2022
~About the Company~
Welcome to Intro, the best way to book world class experts and get advice over a video call.
We’re a mission-driven company
We believe that access to people and knowledge can unlock human potential. Whether it’s learning how to perform an exercise from a top fitness trainer or getting business advice from a successful entrepreneur, access and information can improve your life and the lives of others. That is why our mission is to give everyone access to anyone.
The founding team
Our founder and CEO previously built an operating system that was acquired by Intuit and became the new QuickBooks Online. Our CTO previously built a marketplace that was used by millions of people and generated over $100m in GMV. We love working on BIG problems for a LOT of people and believe that Intro will be the most impactful yet.
Come build Intro with us and help us accelerate our mission to give everyone access to anyone.
We’re backed by Andreessen Horowitz (A16Z), Alexis Ohanian (founder of Reddit), Tiffany Haddish, Kevin Durant, and a group of world class investors.
Based in California, but work from anywhere
We’re a fully distributed team that deeply cares about producing high quality results. The founders live in LA, but you can live anywhere. We care about hiring people that are talented, believe in the mission, and are good human beings.
Why work with us?
On your first day, we’ll do a few exercises to help you identify your life goals. We’ll ask questions like “what do you imagine your life looking like if you achieved all of your goals” and “why are those goals important to you?” Once we identify those goals, they become our goals and we will work together to help make them a reality.
Next, we’ll ask you about things that matter to you in the short term. These could be things like a gym membership, meditation classes, or an allowance to attend concerts (when they come back). It’s an open ended exercise and we’ll come up with a perks package that makes you feel valued. Please note, we cannot buy you a ticket on a SpaceX rocket. It’s been asked!
Finally, here are the things you’ll definitely get: competitive salary, equity, health insurance, apple equipment, company trips and events, allowances, unlimited vacation days, unlimited sick days, recharge days, and more.
- Impress the customer
- Be successful as a company
- Be creative, inventive, and scrappy
- Keep it simple and execute
- Take a moment to understand others
- Feedback should make us stronger, not weaker
- Stay grateful
Intro is looking for a jill-of-all-trades creative.
Our ideal candidate can flex from strategy to execution at the drop of a dime. We want somebody to lead and execute all aspects of creative outputs. This includes: setting the creative vision, ensuring brand consistency on all channels, and creating all assets.
She/he will also manage external partners (copywriters, producers, photographers, etc) when needed and creatively direct and lead work with those partners to ensure they are aligned to project expectations and Intro’s brand standards. This is not for the faint of heart and you must want a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment with your hands in several projects at once.
This role will work closely with the Head of Brand and CEO (a designer at heart!) to align on marketing/creative strategy, as well as collaborating with external creative and marketing partners.
Responsibilities (eg. what you'll do)
- Concept, develop, design, and create content that can scale across multiple channels, media, and audiences
- Brand assets across all digital, social, web, and print marketing channels
- Collaborate with our product team on UI/UX, graphic design, and more
- Utilize data to optimize creative for the highest impact: be able to pivot, test, learn and implement changes in a timely manner
- Research new and innovative ways to elevate brand experience and storytelling
- Hire and manage outside collaborators to help execute on deliverables, as needed
- Iterate and communicate ideas across multiple levels of fidelity (mood boards, concept statements, design explorations, art direction boards, storyboarding, presentations)
Qualifications (eg. who you are)
- College degree in graphic design, visual communication or equivalent experience
- 5+ years digital graphic design experience in a related field (consumer tech, fast growing early stage DTC startup experience preferred)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Track record of empathy
- Can juggle multiple tasks, prioritize effectively, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to translate a concept across the consumer ecosystem including social/digital ads/mobile/web and apps, etc.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, After Effects, Lightroom, XD), Figma, and SketchExperience briefing photographers and directors, and developing shot lists and art direction for content
- Expertise in typography, composition, color, layout, design thinking, and content strategy in the design solutions you create
- Bonus: Ability to create motion graphics as well as edit/color-grade video
See more open positions at Intro
Something looks off?