Digital Marketing Manager
Gro Intelligence is tackling two of the biggest problems facing the world today: food security and climate change. We understand and quantify the complex interplay between food, weather, trade, agriculture, and macroeconomic conditions in a world upended by climate change, a growing population, and more. The team at Gro has built a platform that allows businesses, non-profits, and governments to better plan for and adapt to these changes. With offices in Nairobi, New York, and Singapore Gro has the financial backing of prominent investors such as TPG Growth, Intel Capital, Data Collective, and GGV. Gro is a diverse, intellectually curious team of technologists, scientists, and business professionals united by a shared commitment to build AI that addresses agriculture, food, and our climate on the most fundamental level.
Gro Intelligence is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to take ownership of our marketing operations and channel management. In this role, you will support the execution of outbound marketing campaigns, manage our marketing calendar and projects, maintain our marketing tools and tech stack, and collaborate with various stakeholders. Your expertise in digital marketing will be instrumental in recommending ways to maximize the value and effectiveness of our digital channels.
We are looking for a proactive and strategic ‘doer’ who is organized, detail-oriented, and resourceful. The ideal candidate should be comfortable working in a small business environment and have experience developing and executing successful marketing campaigns across various channels.
What You’ll Do
- Own the marketing calendar and ensure the timely execution of campaigns, coordinating with cross-functional teams to meet deadlines.
- Manage and execute outbound marketing campaigns across various digital channels, such as email, social media, search engine marketing (SEM), paid media, and content marketing.
- Maintain and optimize our marketing tools and tech stack, ensuring they are up-to-date, effectively integrated, and that we are taking advantage of automation capabilities.
- Manage inbound leads and distribute to sales.
- Implement website updates, landing page optimizations, and user experience enhancements to drive engagement and goal conversion on our marketing site.
- Monitor and analyze digital marketing metrics across our website and marketing campaigns, deliver reporting, and provide actionable insights to enhance campaign performance.
What We’re Looking For
- 2+ years of experience in B2B digital marketing or related B2B marketing field
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Experience managing the end-to-end marketing campaigns
- Strong project management skills and ability to work proactively
- Experience working in Hubspot, Google Analytics, Google Ads, and LinkedIn Advertising
Nice to Have
- Experience in CPG, agribusiness, and/or climate
- Expertise in taking a single topic/idea/theme and running relevant campaigns across a variety of marketing channels
- Familiarity with SEO and content marketing best practices
- Understanding of web design and UX principles
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, including leadership teams
- Experience working with Salesforce CRM
The salary range for this role is expected to be $70,000 - $125,000. Other compensation for the role includes equity, a generous PTO policy and health, vision & dental insurance.
Gro was founded in 2014 and currently has offices in Nairobi, New York, and Singapore. The company was built on diversity and the knowledge that artificial intelligence is only as good as the human intelligence behind it. Gro’s team represents the world it is modeling. At the company, we speak more than 27 languages and we comprise a wide range of experts, from agronomists and crop scientists, to mathematicians, engineers, data scientists, market research analysts, designers, historians, and philosophers. Our culture fosters collaboration between people of extremely different backgrounds that allows us to accomplish things that would otherwise seem impossible.
Gro Intelligence is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, actual or presumed belonging to an ethnic group, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.