Account Manager - Enterprise
Democratize Access To Credit
Together we’ll dismantle barriers to housing for working families and use data to eliminate the racial wealth gap. The ability to build credit from rental payments has the potential to give over 45 million renters with little to no credit a pathway into the financial system. Those individuals then stand to save over $200,000 in reduced lifetime interest payments, build home equity by qualifying for mortgages, and build wealth by passing job screening requirements. The transformational impact of this cannot be understated.
Account Management Team
We are building a team of highly motivated, client-obsessed, strategic Account Managers willing to work with large enterprise clients. We are looking for candidates who are independent thinkers, executors, and passionate about building our business & footprint.
We’re looking for an Account Manager to help us build our Account Management team. This candidate will need to provide the best experience & service to our clients while taking our growth to new heights. This candidate will need to build efficient processes with internal stakeholders , accurately forecast revenue for the team, and build our renewals strategy. Ideally, this person will be willing to travel to attend industry conferences and events and be comfortable with some ambiguity in our rapidly changing environment.
What you will help us deliver
- Driving renewals across your book of business and upselling throughout the year.
- Executing an account plan to deliver maximum revenue potential.
- Working closely with the Sales Team and Customer Success Managers to onboard new clients.
- Monitoring customer health metrics to identify risks. Develop risk mitigation strategies and guide appropriate actions with partner teams.
- Establishing and maintaining close working relationships with clients and their decision-makers.
- Prioritizing outstanding items that need to be addressed for clients.
- Building rapport with clients, anticipating their business needs, and proactively providing solutions.
- Participating in cadence calls and Quarterly Business Reviews with all clients.
- Working with some of the largest and most strategic clients in the industry. Holding a book of approximately 25 accounts.
Core competencies we are hiring for
- Multifamily real estate experience and acumen.
Comfortability in managing revenue/growth targets.
- Resourcefulness - proactive, self starter, able to work independently.
- Verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills - communicates effectively with potential Esusu clients and helps them through a ~1-3+ month sales cycle. Ability to speak at easewith key decision makers at varying levels.
- Account Management Life Cycle Experience - familiar with the process of prospects becoming aware of a product, making a purchase from a brand, and becoming a company's longtime customer.
- Data Driven- thinks in numbers and can make strategic decisions based on data analysis and interpretation.
Client Relationship Experience - able to engage with customers to improve their experience. This includes providing answers to short-term roadblocks as well as proactively creating long-term solutions geared toward customer success.
Above and beyond
- Previous experience in multifamily real estate or prop-tech is a plus
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an Account Management or client-facing role
- BA/BS degree or commensurate professional experience in related field
- Experience in relationship management and speaking to decision makers
- Excellent communication, negotiation, analytical, and forecasting skills
- Understanding of consumer behaviors and industry trends
- Competitive Salary -for Series B startup $160,000/year OTE
- Restricted Stock Units (RSU)
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Fitness/Gym Stipend
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Parental Leave
- Remote Work Friendly - While you may need to come into the office on certain days, we trust you to manage your work and deliverables. As long as quality work is being done, you can choose the environment that works for you.
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Mission driven company with strong culture
This job is eligible only for the following states: Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Massachusetts, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, and West Virginia.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
© Esusu Inc. All rights reserved, Esusu is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives to apply.