Senior Revenue Operations Manager
Democratize Access To Credit
Together we’ll dismantle barriers to housing for working families and use data to eliminate the racial wealth gap. The ability to build credit from rental payments has the potential to give over 45 million renters with little to no credit a pathway into the financial system. Those individuals then stand to save over $200,000 in reduced lifetime interest payments, build home equity by qualifying for mortgages, and build wealth by passing job screening requirements. The transformational impact of this cannot be understated.
We are looking for a Senior Revenue Operations Manager to join our growing Revenue & Business Development team. As a Senior Revenue Operations Manager, you will play a pivotal role in helping the company grow. You will work closely with our Revenue & Finance leadership and Business Operations team, to drive growth by analyzing revenue metrics, trends, and performance, improving efficiency, providing tools and dashboards, and mastering the data and funnel.
We are looking for a candidate with proven experience in Data Analysis and Revenue/Business Operations roles, who feels very comfortable around numbers, data, and systems, and who understands and is passionate about business.
About The Role
- Serve as a key link between the Revenue & Finance organizations:
- Design, improve and maintain Product-to-Cash cycle in partnership with Revenue & Finance (e.g. budgeting & analysis, invoicing & receivables collections)
- Monitor key metrics and data performances to identify data gaps and quality issues and raise red flags early
- Improve and maintain Revenue Organization’s Rules of Engagement and Commission Structure (e.g. Quarterly Payout calcs, Enhancements, etc.)
- Oversee the implementation of new pricing strategies
- Design & lead holistic business processes, enhancements, and enablement to let the revenue organization focus most on revenue generating activities:
- Develop and monitor granular processes & cycles for the revenue organization
- Launch and oversee productivity analysis & enablement efforts for the revenue organization
- Own SalesForce (SFDC) and other Revenue tech stacks
- Resource planning and programming
- Enable Revenue leaders to make data-driven strategic decisions by aiding with strategic planning including:
- Quota setting
- Headcount planning
- Account assignments; sales territories & segments
- Product adoption; sizing of opportunities & market
- Collecting and analyzing client feedback
- Crafting a revenue strategy roadmap that allows for alignment and growth
- Own reporting up and out form the Revenue Organization, including:
- Materials for company-wide and leadership initiatives
- KPI and performance reporting
- Collaboration with the Communications team
- Support Revenue leadership with additional ad hoc projects and requests
- 3+ years of experience, ideally in revenue, sales or business operations roles (SaaS preferred)
- 2+ years of Salesforce experience - building reports and dashboards, and working with data within Salesforce
- Self-starter with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to translate strategy into specific execution plans and priorities
- Comfortable building relationships and communicating with different stakeholders
- Experience presenting data to senior management, and translating complex information and trends into actionable insights, with the ability to create clarity and focus on the key aspects that will fuel growth
- Curious, independent, rigorous and proactive kind of a person
- Ability to tell the story and present the results in a clear and interesting way
- Competitive Salary - for Series B startup: $130,000/year
- Restricted Stock Units (RSU)
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Fitness/Gym Stipend
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Parental Leave
- Remote Work Friendly - While you may need to come into the office on certain days, we trust you to manage your work and deliverables. As long as quality work is being done, you can choose the environment that works for you.
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Mission driven company with strong culture
This job is eligible only for the following states: Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Massachusetts, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, and West Virginia.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
© Esusu Inc. All rights reserved, Esusu is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives to apply.