Sales Development Representative
Democratize Access To Credit
Together we’ll dismantle barriers to housing for working families and use data to eliminate the racial wealth gap. The ability to build credit from rental payments has the potential to give over 45 million renters with little to no credit a pathway into the financial system. Those individuals then stand to save over $200,000 in reduced lifetime interest payments, build home equity by qualifying for mortgages, and build wealth by passing job screening requirements. The transformational impact of this cannot be understated.
Sales Development Representatives
We are building a team of passionate, collaborative and driven Sales Development Representatives. We are a startup, but think like an established company. We have a mission and vision that every employee connects with, especially the SDRs who are meeting with clients daily to evangelize Esusu. We are a team that shares a mind with our real estate owner/operator partners, and shares a heart with the resident users we serve. Esusu is in hyper growth mode, so it’s time to capitalize and add to our sales organization.
We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative to help us build our Sales team. This candidate will need to provide the best experience & service to our prospective clients while taking our growth to new heights. This candidate will need to build efficient processes with internal stakeholders, support inbound and outbound sales leads for Esusu, partner effectively with Account Executives, and support our go-to-market strategy. Ideally, this person will be comfortable with the unknown in our rapidly changing environment.
What you will help us deliver
- Prioritize, prospect and engage senior-level executives (Heads of Asset Management, Heads of ESG, Heads of Property Management, C-Suite, etc.) at multifamily, student housing, manufactured housing, and single-family rental owner/operator clients
- Partner closely with 2+ Account Executives to drive pipeline and close new business deals
- Source, schedule and co-lead client calls alongside Account Executives up to the Proposal (50%) stage
- Conduct all follow up email correspondence with decision makers up to the Proposal (50%) stage
- Work alongside Account Executives to see deals from start to finish
- Use Sales Enablement tools like SFDC, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Groove and others to effectively manage email and phone activity
- Manage and update sales outreach and opportunities daily (via Salesforce) to provide visibility on upcoming deals to leadership team
- Work cross-functionally with Account Management, Marketing, Revenue Operations, etc. to ensure the Esusu go-to-market strategy is set up for ongoing success
- Test new products/programs with select prospective customers to drive additional value to their real estate portfolios
Core competencies we are hiring for
- Verbal, Written and Interpersonal communication skills - Communicate effectively with potential Esusu clients and help them get comfortable with our company.
- Real Estate Experience and/or Passion - It is critical that our Revenue team knows the Real Estate landscape and you’re excited to learn the ins and outs. We will be impressed if you know about Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and the NMHC Top 50 out of the gate!
- Organization skills (detail-oriented) - SDRs work Inbound + Outbound leads at Esusu. Ability to successfully manage and follow up with lots of owners and operators in a complex real estate industry is a must.
- Motivated by Overattainment & Growth - We don’t want people who will stop at 100% of quota. We have a generous commission structure to incentivize SDRs to set up as many meetings as possible for our AE team. We are also growing quickly, so interest in promotion into an AE, AM, or other Esusu role is desired.
- Collaborative & Innovative - This SDR would be one of the first in Esusu’s history, so you will be working closely with Sales, Account Management, Marketing and other departments to help build our playbook for the future.
- Passionate about Esusu’s product, mission & vision - SDRs talk about Esusu all day, everyday. Make sure you’re excited about what we do!
Above and beyond
- Consistent overperformance (1-2+ years) in SaaS or other sales development/sales/account management role
- Experience in PropTech and/or traditional real estate development/asset management is a plus
- Desire to pursue sales path (AE, AM, CSM, SDR Management) with continued company growth
- Competitive Salary - USD 90K OTE
- Restricted Stock Units (RSU)
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Fitness/Gym Stipend
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Parental Leave
- Remote Work Friendly - While you may need to come into the office on certain days, we trust you to manage your work and deliverables. As long as quality work is being done, you can choose the environment that works for you.
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Mission driven company with strong culture
This job is eligible only for the following states: Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Massachusetts, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, and West Virginia.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
© Esusu Inc. All rights reserved, Esusu is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives to apply.